Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - All PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) airports operate and are on full alert to fight and overcome the spread of COVID-19.
The company currently manages 19 airports located in Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan. These airports continue to operate with normal operating hours.
PT Angkasa Pura II President Director Muhammad Awaluddin said airports under the company were on full alert serving a variety of flights including cargo transportation for medical equipment and medical supplies, medical treatment (medical evacuation) and transport of infection substance COVID-19 samples.
"All personnel of PT Angkasa Pura II at 19 airports are ready to support efforts to prevent COVID-19. In addition to civil aviation, PT Angkasa Pura II airports are on full alert in anticipation of medivac evacuation and flights carrying COVID-19 infection substance samples. PT Angkasa Pura II Airport is also a door for airlines carrying logistics for an area. "
"At present 19 airports are fully operational by adjusting operational patterns so that they remain optimal in maintaining the health aspects of aircraft passengers, airport visitors and airport workers. We also continue to prioritize aspects of safety, security, service and comply with every regulation, "explained Muhammad Awaluddin.
Muhammad Awaluddin said that each personnel on duty at the airport was equipped with procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The entire airport of PT Angkasa Pura II has implemented the protocol handling COVID-19 in the area and public transportation in accordance with set by the government, namely:
1. Ensure that all public areas and public transportation are clean
In addition to carrying out daily cleaning processes, PT Angkasa Pura II also routinely sprayes disinfectant liquids throughout the terminal area, public areas such as airport train stations to public transportation such as the Skytrain at Soekarno-Hatta Airport.
2. Detection of body temperature
Passengers arriving at PT Angkasa Pura II airports go through a body temperature detection process with a thermal scanner and thermal gun
3. Provide isolation space
PT Angkasa Pura II airports prepare isolation rooms if there is someone who is indicated to be exposed to COVID-19
4. Campaign for hand washing as often as possible
PT Angkasa Pura II airports provide more hand sanitizer points and make portable washbasins in public areas, besides of course there are also washbasins in all toilets.
5. Update information about COVID-19 regularly
Travel information, the latest regulations, and flight schedules related to COVID-19 at PT Angkasa Pura II airports can be accessed through www.angkasapura2.co.id, the INAirports app, instagram account, facebook, youtube, twitter of each airport, and contact Airport center 138.
6. Adjust operational patterns
Each airport adjusts operational patterns to simplify the flow of passenger movements at the terminal to ensure the implementation of physical distancing and maintain the health aspects of aircraft passengers, airport visitors, and airport workers.
7. Run the procedure for filling the Health Alert Card (Health Alert Card / HAC)
PT Angkasa Pura II and the Port Health Office ensure that the procedure for filling HACs by domestic route passengers can be carried out in order to detect the spread of COVID-19.
8. Socializing ways to prevent exposure to COVID-19
All commercial points in the form of LEDs at airports are used to display various videos to socialize how to prevent COVID-19 from being exposed to each passenger of the aircraft and airport visitors.
9. Spraying the disinfectant against the checked passenger luggage
Every luggage or passenger baggage that enters the aircraft hull (checked baggage), when arriving at PT Angkasa Pura II airport will be sprayed with disinfectant liquid.
The protocol is consistently implemented by PT Angkasa Pura II to this day and beyond.
"By implementing the protocol, we hope that the airports of PT Angkasa Pura II can help break the distribution chain and support efforts to overcome COVID-19," said Muhammad Awaluddin.
The airports in PT Angkasa Pura II also follow government policies, in accordance with the Directorate General of Air Transportation Letter of the Ministry of Transportation Number HK.104 / 3/1 / DRJU.KUM-2020.
Currently PT Angkasa Pura II manages 19 airports with normal operating hours, namely:
1. Soekarno-Hatta in Tangerang (operates 24 hours)
2. Sultan Iskandar Muda in Aceh (6am - 10pm)
3. Your quality at Deli Serdang (24 hours)
4. Silangit in North Tapanuli (08.00 - 15.00)
5. Raja Haji Fisabilillah in Tanjung Pinang (07.00 - 19.00)
6. Sultan Syarif Kasim II in Pekanbaru (06.00 - 24.00)
7. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II in Palembang (05.00 - 24.00)
8. Minangkabau in Padang (05.00 - 24.00)
9. Fatmawati Soekarno in Bengkulu (06.00 - 17.00)
10. Depati Amir in Pangkalpinang (06.00 - 21.00)
11. HAS Hanandjoeddin in Belitung (06.00 - 19.00)
12. Sultan Thaha in Jambi (5am - 9pm)
13. Raden Inten in Lampung (06.00 - 21.00)
14. Halim Perdanakusuma in Jakarta (24 hours)
15. Husein Sastranegara in Bandung (06.00 - 21.00)
16. Kertajati in Majalengka (6am - 7pm)
17. Banyuwangi (06.00 -18.00)
18. Supadio in Pontianak (06.00 - 24.00)
19. Tjilik Riwut in Palangkaraya (05.00 - 20.30)